Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Linea Paolo your shoes did me wrong!


The other day while walking out the door for Church... I biffed it, we will blame it on the real culprits feature above! It hurt like crazy and I bruised my ankle (don't ask!) And then yesterday while running on my treadmill my knee started hurting. I kind of started freaking out because, after running for over a year I can finally actually run for a while (I won't tell you how long because this is NOT A COMPETITION PEOPLE!) Anyways I have worked so hard to finally get where I am at and I jack my knee? Well the good news is I actually just bruised it, that and my ego when I fell. I am feeling much better this morning and have want to run... because last night during the Bachelor I ate half a batch of no-bake cookies oops!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment