Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring on my mind!

It's beautiful and sunny out today... my spring bulbs are just starting to blossom, and  I can't help but think about transitioning my wardrobe from winter to spring.  Here are a few of the items I intend to buy and wear this spring!

Necklaces by Anthropologie at ShopStyle


This little guy has been hanging out in my shopping cart for 3 weeks!


Button Front Tops by Anthropologie at ShopStyle


This sweet little top!


Pants & Shorts by Oxford at ShopStyle


These look light and comfy!


Boots by Christian Louboutin at ShopStyle

I am in love with the "caged booties" look this season and if $ were not object, I would be sporting these guys around!


Flats by Anthropologie at ShopStyle


More likely these little guys will be on my feet!


Totes by Anthropologie at ShopStyle


And finally this little number to finish it off!








Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment