Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If I were a rich woman......

Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum... (sorry I was Tzeitel in high school and sometimes it comes out)

I would wear this outfit and I would look like a hot mess.  People would sing to me in the streets... that daydream is so shallow!  But these little beauties are something to look at!
Dresses by Anthropologie at ShopStyle








Cardigans by Anthropologie at ShopStyle
Platforms by Christian Dior at ShopStyle
Necklaces by Catherine Weitzman at ShopStyle
Totes by Valentino at ShopStyle





































































Tricia

2 comments:

  1. Sign me up for this outfit please! I LOVE it ;) And lol at the Fiddler on the Roof reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! When I am a rich girl, I'll let you do all my shopping. Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete