Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Doing flips!

This is what I felt like doing this morning when I saw the Sea Epitome shirt go on sale!
Yeah, I got mad skillz... it's called growing up in Caldwell, Idaho (small town outside of Boise (pronounced Boy-see there is no "Z" in Boise just FYI)) outside of city limits and not having much to do, so we invented the "trampoline Olympics" and you better believe I got a medal every year!  Also because my mom would go crazy with SIX kids home ALL SUMMER we got really good at finding things to do outside!  Seriously, I am totally teaching my own children everything I know!
Here is what I picked up at the sale...

Shortsleeve Tops by Anthropologie at ShopStyle


Tanks by Anthropologie at ShopStyle


Sandals by Anthropologie at ShopStyle


















No OOTD today, I woke up with a fever and am typing this from my hubby's iPad (which is taking like 5000 times longer than it should!) 

17 comments:

  1. Feel better! Nice skillz:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would break my neck if I tried doing that!

    I love the sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I was eyeing a few pairs of sandals, but I talked myself out of them. I may have to reconsider now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Thaose flips are amazing!!!

    I ordered the Crows Nest top and Steal the Show posts in yellow. I eyed that top but wasn't sure on the fit. Have you tried it IRL? I love the pattern!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I love the trampoline pics!
    I hope your new sale clothes work out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. get out!! great flips. I puke if I go on a trampoline! I love all you got - I would like the same order! I can't decide on the shoes because I already have black gladiators. THose flowers........sigh.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that you on the tramp? Sorry you are sick doll. Get better soon. Maybe you should post you in your lovely pjs. I'm sure those are high fashion too. :) But the tramp pics were great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL at the flips! And I got those shoes too! I decided I wasn't sure on the red baby doll top, I'll have to see it IRL (in real life!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am totally impressed at your flips - wow, you've still got it!!! You picked up some great things at the sale - I was happy to shop this morning too - yay!

    I hope you feel better, and that it's not strep like the kiddos had - hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S - how did your crew like Toy Story 3? My dh is able to be home early today to take the boys and they are so excited! Did you guys love it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jan- We loved it!!! I honestly want to go see it again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't Caldwell close to Nampa, Idaho? I was just wondering because we lived in Nampa about 29 years ago and Caldwell sounds familiar?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got those same sandals and the Seas Epitome too but in the blue/sailboat print. Nice trampoline skills too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You seriously do have mad skills. I love it! I practically lived on our trampoline growing up. Seeing that picture makes me want a tramp again. Great sale picks. I also picked up that shirt. I wanted the shoes but I had to pass. I hope that you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry you're not feeling good!! The flip is too cool. Hopefully you'll be back on the trampoline again soon.

    Shoot, between you and your sister, I am absolutely ITCHING to go shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Caldwell is indeed right next to Nampa!!! Good memory!

    ReplyDelete