Sunday, July 11, 2010

OOTD- Ice in July!

Once I finally scored this top on Ebay I have been dying to wear it!!!  I love it and think it's beautiful!!!  Don't forget today is 7-11 and if you are a Slurpee fan you know what that means... free Slurpee's today!!!  If only it was not Sunday, such a cruel twist of fate!  Here is what I am wearing to church today...
Cardigan J-Crew: Bling button
Top Anthro Snow Capped Blouse: check Ebay
Skirt Ann Taylor: similar here and here
Shoes Ann Klein: similar here and here 
Necklace Carolee LUX: similar here and here

11 comments:

  1. You look lovely Tricia and I just love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I've loved that tank every time I've seen someone wear it - I'm going to have to stalk it on ebay myself. Love the entire outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit, maybe it's all the blue and those shoes I have been coveting since my wedding. If I wasn't preoccupied those things would have found their way out of your bag and into my closet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! What a great way to keep "cool"!

    I had no idea about the slurpee thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I may or may not have stopped at four different 7/11s for free sluprees today....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love that blouse! What a great find. I say get the slurpees anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you finally found that blouse! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute outfit...I've periodically looked for that top several times on Ebay hoping to find one in my size...would you say it's TTS? Or should I size up for length? Again, love those fun shoes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sized up and wish I had not... so I would say get your size but in a pinch (because your size is not around) grab the size up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I'm glad you scored that shirt it looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another top I need to dust off! It is so pretty but I always forget to pull it out to wear. You look great

    ReplyDelete