Thursday, March 31, 2011

OOTD- Sailor and Soldierly!!

I am totally going casual this week and 'it is what it is' peeps.  I collect gold charms for a bracelet and found this cute little anchor (which I fell in love with) and decided to pass on it but my wonderful hubby decided to surprise me with it!  Yesterday Anthro enticed me and I ended up getting this little number because I have looked and looked on eBay for this J Crew skirt I missed out on (and vowed to not miss out again!)  So the question I have is;  do you think this top would look cute with it?  Has anyone tried this top on and knows if it runs TTS, because I am usually a large at F21 and am worried the medium might be a too tight.  Here is what I wore Tuesday...
Top Anthropologie Soldierly Sparkle: similar here
Anthropologie Pilcro cords: similar here
Necklace Gift from hubby: similar here
Shoes Tory Burch Silver: Reva

9 comments:

  1. Morning Tricia! YES! That top would look SO darling with the skirt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your casual looks! They're pulled together and still really fun, despite not being "dressy." And I agree with Gina -- that top would look ADORABLE with the skirt, I bet! I can't wait to see you in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of your husband - you look adorable! I think the top would be total cuteness with your new skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those grey pants... they look really great! Such a wonderful alternative to jeans, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I have no idea about how large that top is, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do casual well! I like the top with the Pilcros, aren't they sooo comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely! cute combo with the skirt/shirt. i don't know about the sizing...i always have to guess and am sometimes dead-on (yay) and other times am literally inches off (boo). so. no idea. good luck!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog; come on by if you'd like)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you can pull off casual this well - go for it! :) I'm catching up on blog reading this afternoon and just saw that you never found your ring. I just hate this for you! And by the way, that basketball cake rocked! You are uber talented my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am dying over that skirt too...love both colors! The F21 top would be so cute with it...go for it! Love the Soldierly Sparkle on you...I MAY have just picked up my 2nd one last week...maybe. =)

    ReplyDelete