Tuesday, May 17, 2011

OOTD- Dots, teal and red!

First off Tag Sale = WEAK SAUCE!!!  I was a little less than impressed, I will say it made it really easy to pass on stuff (and I kinda want that sleep back!)  Oh well!  My hubby comes home today, he has been gone since Friday to a conference and I am soooo ready for a break!  My cute shoes hit sale and I cannot say enough good things about these!  Here is what I wore last week to my daughters first grade program (while blogger was down!)...
Top Anthropologie Wind Ripple: similar here
Skirt Anthropologie: similar here
Shoes Anthropologie: Vantine Pumps ON SALE!!
Belt Anthropologie Green Thumb: similar here


Here I am with my little first grader!!!  She was so cute in her program!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute! I have this top and I love pairing it with fun skirts. It seems to go with almost anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture of you and your daughter :) I love that belt with the outfit, it just pops perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anthro sale disapointed me, too :( I am no die hard anthro girl so I wondered if I was missing something! glad you agreed.
    I just love the black/white, red and teal! It all goes so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up the salutations and closing (or whatever they're called!) at 2am and that was it. I went to the store at lunch and it stunk. I literally walked out empty handed! total weak sale.

    I almost bought those red shoes! But then I realized I should only buy one pair and I really needed a pair of closed toe grey, so there you go. I do love the polka dots on the red though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that teal shirt! Yeah, I stayed away from the sale -- didn't want my wallet to get a dent! Happy to hear that you weren't too excited. That will keep me away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute outfit! I love the red, teal and polka dots...so freakin adorable! I picked up a few things from the sale today...I always get sucked in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man. That skirt is so so beautiful. And I am still drooling over those shoes.

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic colour combination! I love the pop of red!

    besos,

    ML
    I'm Back!
    Please come say hello!
    Twenty York Street

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your daughter look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are SO gorgeous! These colors are fantastic, that top is super cute, I love the skirt and those shoes - OH those shoes! You must have been the most adorable mom at that first grade program!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice skirt! I found the same on this site

    ReplyDelete