Monday, May 23, 2011

OOTD- Sunshine and Peonies!

Who is excited for The Bachelorette premier tonight?  I AM!!  Now if Anthropologie has a sale it may be too much excitement for one day, and then the week just goes downhill from there!!  Really though this is the last week of school for my daughter and then onto Summer fun!!  We have no real plans for a Summer vacation, maybe camping we'll see!  Mostly just building the house and packing.  Here is what I wore to church on Sunday...
Cardigan J Crew: Featherweight Cardigan
Top Anthropologie Scalinata: similar here
Skirt J Crew Sunshine and Peonies: similar here
Belt Anthropologie: high gloss belt
Necklace J Crew: similar here
Shoes Jessica Simpson: Kendale Pump


Did I mention I won this little item??  So cute right?!  
I adore it!  You can get one for yourself here!!

10 comments:

  1. I love this skirt, so pretty and springy! So glad you love your soap bottle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty skirt and necklace. You always look so pulled together. Camping sounds like fun. We have a trip planned for July 4th weekend. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look soooo adorable in this -that belt just sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not like Ashley on The Bachelor last year but I know the show will win me over in no time! :) hahaha I've already set my DVR!!
    Love the outfit...and looks like you even got some sunshine this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that belt with your skirt, I may need that belt now! Your hair looks super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally need to break my skirt out like that. The colors are so summery and light.

    I might tune into the bachelorette. I have so much on my DVR I need to catch up on, though. I am hoping that maybe tomorrow Anthro surprises us with an additional 25% off the tag sale!!! Or at least free shipping. I'll take either :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! So pretty and fresh. I have a skirt from ATL that is very similar and I just got the high gloss belt. I think I may have to shamelessly copy this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute momma you are!!! You look great in this outfit...love the soft pink cardi against the colorful skirt and the pop of blue in the belt...so fun! Guess what I'm off to watch....heehee =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so pretty! I have this skirt too and just love it. And adding a bright blue accessory is a great idea -- I'll have to look in my closet and see how I could be inspired by your look.

    ReplyDelete