Thursday, February 23, 2012

OOTD- Stretchy dresses can be a girl's best friend!

When you can no longer fit into say a skirt that has to be zipped reach for the nearest thing that is stretchy!  Sunday morning was a mad dash getting ready for church and after trying on 4 other outfits I finally reached for this dress.  Sometimes I forget how much I love this dress but not anymore!  I also forget that when I am pregnant instead of my tummy going waaaay out my butt, love handles and thighs like to grow instead!  Someday I want to design a maternity line that is for women like me that grow as much in back as they do in front;)!  Here is what I wore to church on Sunday...
Dress Anthropologie Woody Nymph: similar here
Cardigan Anthropologie Blooming Lattice: Modcloth knockoff here
Tights Anthro- old: similar here

Did I tell you I believe in love at first sight?  Well I do and I found it with this!  I am trying to justify getting it since this top arrived and I am totally mid-drifting in it!!  FYI it's not an attractive look for anyone but especially not a pregnant woman!
It's like a dressed down version of the Felted Lei which is one of my very favorite cardigans EVER!!! 
*make sure you click on the link you have to see the CUTE back!!!* 


Today was "Fashion Disaster" day at school.... I really wanted to do more but she still wanted to be *pretty!*  I am sure she has a crush on someone in her class!
The Faux-Hawk was really fun to do but she made me tame it waaay down!  

3 comments:

  1. You are stunning. And heck, stretchy dresses are my best friends now and I'm not pregnant! :) Your daughter looks absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that I forget how much I love stretchy dresses after a long winter of eating lots of comfort food, myself ;-)

    YOu daughter is too freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really don't look chubby or pregnant! You look very lovely!

    ReplyDelete