Wednesday, February 20, 2013

We are all EARS!

We just returned from Disneyland, we had an amazing time!  I actually talked my hubby into getting annual passes (because we live 9 hours away, so I am sure you can see the wisdom in getting them!)  We are planning on going a few times in the next year to make it worthwhile!  I grabbed a few cute items for the trip for only a song and wanted to share the love!

First off a few of the cutest pictures of my posterity!
I know right?  It does not get any cuter than that!!!  Until...

Do you want to eat her too?

And now for fashion related topics!

I picked up that dotted cardigan for a song here
I finally joined my fellow bloggers and got on the GAP colored skinnies bandwagon!  Those cute green jeans were purchased here *and now they are even cheaper!*
I also got a few comfortable pairs of shoes one here and one here (in navy)!

More on some great finds coming up!!!

Until then look what picture is warming my heart...

No comments: